need help with my final project

how are you

i have a final project for my university my project is wireless robot based on pc control
i have found a program on the internet so i edit it in the receiver ino file to use adafruit motor shiled rather than relays and add backward function on each transmitter ino file and receiver ino file
but i want help to edit the program to use xbee s2 rather than rf module

my robot without wireless shield motors are connected to m1 in the left port and m2 in the right port

my robot attached with wireless shield

transmitter arduino side

trasmitterrobo.ino (1.08 KB)

receiver.ino (1.72 KB)

Does your Professor know that we will be doing your homework for you? Will we get a credit in your project report?

What exactly happens when you try your programs? And what do you want to happen that is different.

If you are in your final year at Uni I would expect you to be teaching us!

...R

just help with programming to use xbee s2 rather than rf module because i have to give the project to my doctor this week my doctor dos not know abut arduino programming

samer1990: i have a final project for my university my project is wireless robot based on pc control i have found a program on the internet so i edit it in...

The penalty for that on many universities today is probably failing to pass a year and expelling. If professor find your project here and that you asked for help and use that, for sure you can expect some to serious trouble. He have the obligation to check all, otherwise he may be expelled and lost credentials.

Do you have some notes about what is allowed or not and what penalties are? Main project solution usually must be unique, using specific libraries only...

It was necessary much more effort when internet and BBS's does not exists at all, even to find necessary books to buy as well as plain trough hole components including plain resistors and transistors (hard to find and really expensive)...