need help with my project

I actually wanna comminucate with two xbee module one to PC and another one to a DC/Stepper motor I have so many difficulties to write a program which can do it so I mean I cant write something like readanalog IF it's high check the status if its low there it on to that point else if Low check the status blah blah blah can u help me with my code

char val; // Data received from the serial port int motorpin = 37; // Wiring: Connect L293D Pin En1 connected to pin PWM 37

void setup() { pinMode(motorpin, OUTPUT); Serial.begin(9600); // Start serial communication at 9600 bps }

void loop() { if (Serial.available()) { // If data is available, val = Serial.read(); // read it and store it in val if (val == 'H') { // If 'H' was received, analogWrite(motorpin, 512); // turn the motor on at medium speed } else if (val == 'L'){ // If 'L' was received analogWrite(motorpin, 0); // turn the motor off } } delay(100); // Wait 100 milliseconds for next reading

and i think so many thing should be added to it like the position of dc motor Regards

is any wanna gonna help me?

Until you express your requirements in clear English, I think it unlikely.

sorry for that . what i meant was any going to help me or not?

basically I have a bipolar stepper motor , uno arduino board 2xbee modules and the whole idea of my project is to control the stepper motor I dont know what connection I should make and what else do I need to order can someone explain me fully about this I am kind of newbie to this be specific please (and I am confused with l293 and sn7544 sth like that)