Need help with TFT shield

Hello everyone,
I got a new TFT LCD shield for the arduino UNO. It's from www.mcufriend.com.Everything is displayed backwards. I have tried many libraries and drivers, but I can not get it to work.
Thanks for any help, and please ignore my english.

Thanks for the link. I have never seen this link before.

I note that they point you to my GitHub library. I have no connections with Mcufriend.com
It just happens that I wrote the library for the "original" Mcufriend displays. I have never asked them. They have never asked me.

Their current pcbs are WRONG. They omit the AMS1117-3.3 regulator that was on the original boards.
This makes them unsuitable for Uno, Mega. They should be fine for Zero, Due, ...
The link shows WRONG photos. Some show old pcb. Some show current pcb.

Despite my criticism of their hardware, the library software should work ok.

Install / Update MCUFRIEND_kbv and Adafruit_GFX libraries via the IDE Library Manager

If you have a problem, ask here.

David.

I don't know why but my computer does not compile the code correctly. And I don't know why but it does not work either. I have found that the SPFD5408 library works, when I put all the shapes on the other side. Only the glcdfon.c does not work. Is there a way to make the letters in the library be mirrored?

Follow my advice.

Make notes about what you have done.
Run LCD_ID_readreg.ino sketch.
Copy-paste the Serial Terminal.

It is very simple to correct mirror, colour, direction, ...

But I can not help without clear information from you.

David.

I somehow got the mcufriend library to work on a different computer. The shield works fine. Thanks for the help.

Go on. What controller ID is reported?

Does your shield contain AMS1117 regulator chip?
Just post link to photo which is an accurate match for the pcb on your desk.

Your Arduino must have a good 3.3V pin.

David.

I don’t know if this is what you want but here is the front and back side of the shield:

I forgot that I can’t send .jpeg photos☹️

You posted a link in the Original Post.

All that you need do is say whether the shield that you bought matches a photo on your link. e.g. does it look like this?

What ID is reported by examples from MCUFRIEND_kbv examples?
Most examples report information on the Serial Terminal.

David.