Need help with the nRF24L01+, willing to pay for a lesson.

I'm a 22 yr old electrical engineering senior who is very interested in mechatronics. I love the Arduino and the Raspberry Pi, I'm not a pro but I'm far from a novice. I bought two nRF24L01+ chips and downloaded Manaiacbug's RF24 library, but after a while it became apparent I had no idea of what I was doing. I have never worked with RF technology before so I have no idea what things like setCRCLength, fifo, opening and writing pipes are; basically I have not able to do anything past the ping example. Browsing the web I didn't find any good resources to help me with my project i.e help for a total RF24 noob.
Unfortunately almost none of my EE peers have worked with the Arduino, I can't get help from my professors because they too have never worked with the arduino and my local makers club is defunct. Basically, with no help I'm at a point where I'm ready to give up on arduino wireless communication. I'd love to know how to blink LED's and read sensors etc on another Arduino wirelessly using RF24 library. I understand C programming quite well and things like functions and passing arguments are a cake walk.
I love Arduino so much that I'm willing to do anything to learn how to use the RF24 for my future Arduino wireless projects. If there's anyone nice enough to offer me a free Skype lesson, that would be great. I'm also open to paying a reasonable fee through Paypal to be tutored on how to use the RF24 or the mirf library with the nRF24L01+. Please PM me if you're available.
Also if you have a well commented code demonstrating how to blink an LED on another Arduino, please post the code for both Arduinos.

Try the How-To page here

I've not tried it myself, but it seems pretty comprehensive. There are a couple of example sketches.

CrossRoads:
Try the How-To page here
http://yourduino.com/sunshop2/index.php?l=product_detail&p=188
I've not tried it myself, but it seems pretty comprehensive. There are a couple of example sketches.

Thanks for the link, I tried it but the one of the two codes won't even compile. I like the comments on there, they gave me a sense of direction, it seems very similar to serial communication. I'll give it another try over the next couple days, I wish there was an easier or shorter route.