Need help

I have generator connected to motor 125 A / 380 V / 50 HZ . i want to prepare arduino system which will sent measurement of voltage and current every hour and send sms through GSM module if generator stopped or current of motor decreases less than 10 A what i need to complete this project ,code of programming arduino and how to connect current transformer to arduino.

That sounds like a seriously big motor. 125A 3-phase? That’s something that’s worth more than a few tens of thousands. If it was mine, I would think it was appropriate to pay a consultant a few thousand to get this done in an “industrial” quality system, not a hobby-quality system.

With the appropriate sensors and isolation from the high voltage, this is definitely within the capability of an Arduino. But I would employ a licensed electrician or electrical engineer to supervise the isolation part of it.

MorganS: That sounds like a seriously big motor. 125A 3-phase? That's something that's worth more than a few tens of thousands. If it was mine, I would think it was appropriate to pay a consultant a few thousand to get this done in an "industrial" quality system, not a hobby-quality system.

With the appropriate sensors and isolation from the high voltage, this is definitely within the capability of an Arduino. But I would employ a licensed electrician or electrical engineer to supervise the isolation part of it.

Especially if you are at the level of expertise evident from the type of questions asked.

Is this motor connected to the National Grid - if so it will need all sorts of approved fail safe equipment.

If it is not connected to the grid failure will result in a loss of frequency so it may be sufficient just to monitor that.

...R