Need Pin Out for this NFR24L01

Hello,
I just received these Wireless Modules from Amazon. See attachment.

Unfortunately the people at XCSOURCE did not include a Pin Out. There is nothing marked on the modules.

Has anyone used this particular module that had the pins marked?

Has anyone tried them? I think the pin outs will be the same for all makes but I don’t want to burn anything out.

Please help if you can.

First hit from DDG (duck-duck-go).

Image from Original Post so we don't have to download it. See this Simple Image Guide

...R

Those nRF24L01+ modules will have the standard pinout. However they are the high-power version with the external antennas so they cannot be powered from an Arduino 3.3v pin. They will need a separate 3.3v supply with a common GND with the Arduino.

Have a look at this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial.

Wireless problems can be very difficult to debug so get the wireless part working on its own before you start adding any other features.

The examples are as simple as I could make them and they have worked for other Forum members. If you get stuck it will be easier to help with code that I am familiar with. Start by getting the first example to work

...R

JCA79B:
First hit from DDG (duck-duck-go).
nRF24L01 Pinout, Features, Circuit & Datasheet

Thanks

nRF24L01.png

Shootout:
Hello,
I just received these Wireless Modules from Amazon. See attachment.

Unfortunately the people at XCSOURCE did not include a Pin Out. There is nothing marked on the modules.

Has anyone used this particular module that had the pins marked?

Has anyone tried them? I think the pin outs will be the same for all makes but I don't want to burn anything out.

Please help if you can.

To add to Robin2 input, one can get an adaptor to suit which will allow the NRF24L01-PA-LNA to simply plug in and this adaptor has the necessary current handling capability as well as 5V input.

Just make sure you plug it in the correct way around.

Thanks blujets. I wonder how the Australian dollar compares to the Canadian dollar? :slight_smile:

Shootout:
Thanks blujets. I wonder how the Australian dollar compares to the Canadian dollar? :slight_smile:

Don't worry about the dollar, just get them, it makes NRF control/connection sooo much easier.
Check Banggood and AliExpress for better prices.
Tom... :slight_smile: