Need some guidance for a project being a less experienced Arduino user

If someone has some free time on their hands it would be a big help if they could help out a give some guidance for my project...?

Please start by reading this thread.

Ok

The way it works is you ask a question and then people will try to answer it. The better job you do of asking the question, the better chance you will get a useful answer.

Oh thanks, i guess that answered that. What happens if i have more questions than i can post?

At the worst, you get stuck waiting for a bit between questions until you have made 100 posts. This is a spam prevention feature of the forum.

AwesomeUser115:
Oh thanks, i guess that answered that. What happens if i have more questions than i can post?

I think you will find the help from here and your own learning more effective if you ask one question at a time and stick with it until you get it solved.

That means that you should think carefully about how the questions relate to each other. For example there would be little point asking for advice about how to insure your Olympic medal before you get directions to the pool for your first swimming lesson.

A good overall description of the project you want to create will help people to understand your questions in the proper context.

...R
Planning and Implementing a Program

Thanks @Robin2 thats a good way to put it.

(deleted)