NEED SOME HELP GETTING STARTED WITH INSTALL

HELLO EVERYONE, IM HAVING SOME TROUBLE GETTING MY WEMOS MINI LITE, ARDUINO UNO & esp8266/NodeMCU 12E BOARDS TO WORK. IVE UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED MULTIPLE TIMES. IVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME TRYING TO GET THE EASY THINGS GOING. HERE ARE A FEW SCREEN SHOTS TO SHOW WHAT I MEAN. I WANT TO USE THESE esp8266 AS MQTT CLIENTS TO MONITOR AND REPORT TEMP AND OTHER SENSOR READING TO A RASPBERRY PI3 MQTT SERVER. CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT?

in screen capture 4, notice where its trying to log onto windows or something? it says "cmd.exe /c rem cannot sign on windows...". What does that mean?! Im axious to get past this so I can start building some of my projects i have in mind.

Modify/Edit your post and turn off the Caps Lock. That's considered rude/shouting.

We can’t see your screenshots. Please don’t post screenshots of text. That is very unhelpful. When you encounter an error you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button. Paste the error in a message here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the toolbar).

In the rare case when it actually does make sense to post an image, please follow this guide: