Need some help with combining three pieces of code

I am not very good with programming in Arduino, and I need some guidance or help / to do this code for me how I want it.
I have a BMP180 sensor, trying to send it's sensor data of temperature and humidity over a rf transmitter to a receiver then print it out in the serial monitor within the Arduino IDE.
So far I have followed this tutorial and hooked it up accordingly using two arduinos:
http://arduinobasics.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/433-mhz-rf-module-with-arduino-tutorial.html
Then I have picked this library and example code I want to use for the BMP180 sensor:

It is hooked up to the transmitter arduino uno as per instructed in the comments of then code.
*My overall question is and the thing I need the most hope with is combining the transmitter and receiver code from the tutorial with the BMP180 sensor example code so that it transmits the aforementioned sensor data of temperature and humidity, I just have no idea how to do it, and when I think I do it never works and I over complicate it. If anyone could show me how to do this or help or both I would very much appreciate it. Please don't see this as an attempt to get an easy answer, even if you end up giving me an easy answer you will find I have a lot of follow up questions as I want to learn here. *

My overall question is and the thing I need the most hope with is combining the transmitter and receiver code from the tutorial with the BMP180 sensor example code so that it transmits the aforementioned sensor data of temperature and humidity,

The radios transmit arrays of bytes. What is in those byte arrays makes no difference at all to the radios.

Char arrays are the same size as byte arrays. You can easily send/receive a char array, instead of a byte array.

You can use sprintf() to put just about anything you like into the char array (except floats).

You can use dtostrf() to convert a float to a string, and then put the string in the char array.

If you posted your code, you could get specific advice referring to variables in your code, and where to put what.

There is no quick method of combining sketches, basically you have to mash the two together and then fix all the problems. However, there is a basic template you could use to get started:

#include "Arduino.h"

// <<< insert includes required for each sketch here 

// --------------------------------------------------------------------
// variables from BMP180 sketch

// ...

// functions from BMP180 sketch
void setup_bmp180 (void)
{
  // setup code for BMP180
}

void do_bmp180_stuff (void)
{
  // code from loop() of BMP180 sketch
  // - read from BMP180
}

// variables from 433 MHz Tx sketch
// ...

// functions from 433 MHz Tx sketch
void setup_tx433 (void)
{
  // setup code for 433 MHz transmitter
}

void do_433_MHz_stuff (void)
{
  // code from loop() of 433 MHz sketch
  // - send data via 433 MHz RF
}

void setup()
{
  setup_bmp180();

setup_tx433();
}

void loop()
{
  do_bmp180_stuff();

do_433_MHz_stuff();
}

Basically, you turn each setup() and loop() functions from the original sketches into functions, so you can compile both in the same sketch. Then in the setup() and loop() of the combined sketch, call the functions specific to the original sketch.

There will likely be some collisions of names you need to sort out. The main issues are probably timing, the original sketches might use loops and delay() and don’t care about anything else. You will have to take out some of those delays to make sure the functions from each original sketch play nice.

If you have a big sketch, it is better to split off the functions into separate cpp files, e.g. bmp180_driver.cpp, tx433_driver.cpp, but for small sketches it might not be worth it.

To send data values over 433 MHz RF, you will probably need a library like VirtualWire.

None of the above makes much sense, sorry for slow reply but email notifications of responses never work for me on this board, so far my project is at this current state: Need help - Jobs and Paid Consultancy - Arduino Forum

Sorry to create another topic, I nearly forgot about this topic to be honest.

And yes as above, I still am not 100% clear on how to go about sending the packets and such, this is really the key thing, using the radiohead library it is not clear to me at all how to send the sensor data using packets via my hardware setup.