Need some help with my WEMOS

Hello, Im new to the forum and need some assistance. I Just bought a couple of wemos boards, an NodeMCU board. I was planning on using either the 8266 or the WEMOS Mini Lite boards that get temp and humidity as a MQTT Client and send wirelessly…or something like that. Im encountering problems and ive been down a bunch of “rabbit holes”. These are the settings:
Arduino: 1.8.8 (Windows 7), Board: "LOLIN(WEMOS) D1 mini Lite, 80 MHz, Flash, Disabled, 1M (no SPIFFS), v2 Lower Memory, Disabled, None, Only Sketch, 115200. Please check out the attatched text file to see the erros im getting.
Error compiling for board LOLIN(WEMOS) D1 mini Lite.
Invalid library found in C:\Users\pdisner\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_462757: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\pdisner\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_462757
Invalid library found in C:\Users\pdisner\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_462757: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\pdisner\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_462757

Not sure what the problem is but ive tried everything to include an uninstall and reinstall. Im using Aruduino IDE 1.88. Can anyone help? Ive been working at this forever and and cant seem to figure it out. Im wasiting so much time and ready to give up. Please help!

ERRORLOG.txt (95.1 KB)

install esp8266 arduino package 2.4.2
2.5.0 has problems on Windows

and delete folder arduino_462757 (it is not the cause)

Really? That looks to me like the file exists unable to rename core.a which is usually a symptom of aggressive antivirus interfering with the compile process (through on-access scanning that keeps files open and prevents them from being moved/deleted/etc while it works over them) if I recall correctly.... though there may be some specific complication regarding the ESP8266 package on windows (I haven't used it)

So I shut off my AV and it seemed to upload everything and ran blink program, but theres still reoccuriing issues, listed below:
Invalid library found in C:\Users\pdisner\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_462757: no headers files (.h) C:\users\pdisner\Ducuments\Arduino\libraries\arduino462757

---also---

cmd.exe /c rem cannot sign on windows

I think I may have a few problems. If you read thru the full text in the error log,you should be able to see these

read my comment