Need some help with power allocation in my project

Hello everyone!
I am an aerospace engineering student and as part of my studies me and my team need to build a final project that related to aerospace. Our goal is to build a rocket which includes a "mission computer".
During a research I have done, I understood that using "Arduino" will be the best choice for "mission computer" implementation. I have no experience with "Arduino" at all, and I will be glad to receive some help and guidance. The mission computer should interact with this components: Gps tracker, long range transmitter and servo engine. I need a power supply for the "Arduino" and I choose to power it with 6 AA 1.2V batteries. Is it enough?besides this issue, how should I supply power to the modules of the Gps, transmitter and the servo engine?
can I supply power to these component somehow from the Arduino, or I will need some other power sources?
I will be very thankful for any answer, thank you!

There is no simple answer to your question. Some components only work with 3.3V or 5V, so that you should start collecting modules of the same supply voltage. Then all modules can be powered by the same power source.

Some parts (batteries?) may be sensitive to acceleration - what acceleration do you expect with your rocket? Also actuators (servos) may need special precaution for operation under acceleration. The rocket (or parts) can be tested with acceleration on a turning table.

If you need to save size and weight an Atmega 328 chip on a piece of stripboard will run off 2 x AA alkaline cells with its internal 8MHz oscillator. That way you avoid a lot of irrelevant power consuming parts including the energy wasted in voltage reduction.

An Attiny 1634 has nearly as much horsepower as an Atmega 328 and comes in a much smaller package that is still hand-solderable with care.

...R