need to be guided on interface

Hello there! I'm very noob at this, but I really love it. I was playing with an Arduino UNO board and a gas sensor, trying to learn something about electronics and coding. I made it work with the arduino terminal, but now I would like to make an interface to show 2 sensors (a light and a gas sensor).

Could you guys point me in the right direction to that? As I said before, I'm very noob, so al is new for me. Maybe a guide or tutorial could make the job!

Thank you very much, really!

What do you mean by "an interface"?
Where will the data be displayed - on a PC, perhaps?

Have a look at this Python GUI demo and at this EzScrn demo. They may give you some ideas.

...R

yeah, I mean a window on the computer showing maybe 2 numbers, one for the gas sensor, and other for the light sensor.

Elear:
yeah, I mean a window on the computer showing maybe 2 numbers, one for the gas sensor, and other for the light sensor.

That's going to involve another programming language such as VB.NET, C#, Java, LabVIEW, Python, etc. or HTML

Your pick.

I would like to HTML it. Is there any guide for how to link all the things together?

I would like to HTML it.

Do you have an Ethernet shield?

Is there any guide for how to link all the things together?

All what things?

yeah, I have an ethernet shield. I don't know where to start. I can make a beautiful html/css app (lol!), but the important thing here is how to make the app show the sensor reads :frowning:

Elear:
I would like to HTML it. Is there any guide for how to link all the things together?

That's how my EzScrn demo works.

Basically you need a small web server (such as Python Bottle) running on the PC. You can get data from the Arduino with Python code and have it available to a browser - either on the same PC as the server or on another PC, phone or tablet.

There are equivalent systems for other programming languages.

...R

I'll try, thanks....