Need to identify this board

Hi. Going through the vast amount of arduino parts accumulated over time by a friend who sadly never got to use them. I have started playing around with them and ran across this.

I’m not sure what it is but suspect it’s a stepper driver for 3 stepper motors. Anyone know?

Given what that bit of text on the silkscreen says, I’d guess it’s for three servos.

1 Like

Yes. I know. I thought this board could be used with arduino. Hence my question

Hi,
google
servostyrning

Danish for PowerSteering.

Tom… :grinning: :+1: :coffee: :australia:

1 Like

(https://www.dnb.com/business-directory/company-profiles.itab_neon_ab.2208149f44a084efa33e63067312cf97.html)

Itab Neon AB is located in Jönköping, Sweden and is part of the Lighting Equipment Manufacturing Industry.

1 Like

Thank you for the answers. Nothing I realy have much use for then :slight_smile:

Arguably wrong forum as it is clearly a PIC chip! :grin:

No. Danish is “Servostyring” - Servostyrning is Swedish.

// Per.

My misread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :flushed:, its Swedish using google translate.

Tom… :grinning: :+1: :coffee: :australia:

The use of a PIC16C84 indicates that this board is seriously obsolete.
It was introduced in 1993, and relatively quickly superceded by the PIC16F84, and then by the PIC16F84A (which came out in 1998.)
It might be old enough that the chip can be sold as a collector’s item, yielding enough to buy several Chinese Arduino derivatives.

#550821 is a nice color

9804 date code on board April 1998
9728 date code on chip 28th week of 1997

5 MOSFET driver outputs??

3 servo outputs

a7

!
I might have some buried under some dust in my drawer of old bits.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.