Need your guidance here, would like to know if I'm going in the right direction.
- I need to read 2 or 3 digital values from a CAN bus
- I then need to modulate a pre-defined short base audio signal in function of the CAN bus values above (modulate the amplitude and frequency of audio signal)
- I then need to output this final audio signal to a Bluetooth amplifier. The audio frequency will be in the bass range.
This needs to loop rather fast, i would say 10 to 100 times per second.
I've got an Arduino Uno board rev. 3
I was thinking of buying these shields:
CAN Bus shield: http://www.play-zone.ch/en/sparkfun-can-bus-shield.html
Wave Shield: http://www.play-zone.ch/en/adafruit-wave-shield-fur-arduino-kit.html
Bluetooth shield: http://www.play-zone.ch/en/adafruit-bluefruit-ez-link-shield-bt-arduino-v1-0.html
- Is it too much to ask to an Arduino Uno ?
- Can i stack all these 3 shields ? Or i should rather buy breakout boards ?
thanks for your guidance,