need to monitor 3/4/5/6or7 inputs, whan all go low, need an email or text sent.

I am brand new to Arduino, just purchased a starter kit, Arduino Uno, looking to make a program that looks at some of the inputs and if they all go low (busy) it sends me an email alert.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Have you completed any of the projects in the starter kit? What kind of inputs?

The inputs will be closed contacts and if needed, I can use an opto isolated relay board with NO/NC contacts.

IMHO....

sending a TEXT or EMAIL is a more advanced step.. and should only be attempted after you are familiar with how Arduino/Starter Tutorials work... and you have your previous 'all low' check working as you expect.

Your first 'task' is to check for 1 INPUT (pin of your choice, more or less).. to see if it is LOW..

if so.. output 'LOW' to the serial monitor to watch your progress....

from there.. it should be VERY easy to add in more pins to check if they are ALSO low..

When ALL INPUT pins are low.. output something to serial monitor to see if things are working as intended.

From there.. you can decide what is the best approach for you to take to get an 'alert'

Your going to need extra hardware for this by the way..

GSM shield or a wi-fi shield.. (or an ESP8266 module for wi-fi capabilities)

Robbyriess:
The inputs will be closed contacts and if needed, I can use an opto isolated relay board with NO/NC contacts.

You'll want to be familiar with switch debouncing. There's an example program in the Arduino IDE under File/examples/digital/debounce.