Need to select right motors to setup like spidercam technology for payload 30kg

Team,

I have some plan to use spidercam technology in my agriculture land for pesticides /monitoring and etc. i could also use Drone to do that same but wanted to try to spidercam.

i have seen many diy youtube video with arduino and nema 17 stepper motors /dc motors for testing.

i wanted to setup the same in my 1 acre agriculture land and my maximum payload would be 30kg(total wight of electric pesticide sprayer).

i have some knowledge in cable driven parallel robot coding. all i want to know is finding right motor which can lift 30kg payload and move around my land at optimal speed and spray. i dont need very tall pole as well

i have budget constraint, i can't spend more since agriculture is not profitable in my place at this moment

kindly let me know the cheap and powerful motor to lift 30kg payload for cable driven robot. Thanks

My understanding of the spidercam system is 4 motors, one at each corner.
Is that what you are working towards?

What are the dimensions of your 1 acre field? A square field of 1 acre is a bit over 200 feet on a side. The tension on a set of cables suspending a 30kg weight across such a span would be much higher then 30kg. Your motors will need to handle this higher weight.

An additional thought - the height of your 4 poles will impact the tension that each motor will need to handle. The taller the poles, the lower the tension.

This is an application for industrial servomotors, for which the cheapest option is the sort sold as stepper-replacements in CNC.

The control system needs to know the cable tensions, which means needing current sensing output from the servomotor controllers or a loadcell in the winch assemblies.

1 acre could be a square about 65m across - with 15 degree cable angles that means 12m of pole height above and beyond camera height. 15 degrees puts about 30kgf in each cable - with 10cm diameter winch drums that's about 15Nm torque needed at each drum. For a top speed of 1m/s that's about 300 watts for the motor at 200 rpm. Something like a 15:1 gear system would make sense allowing a motor more like 2Nm and 3000rpm.

You may be realizing this is uneconomic compared to a drone for short flight, but for extended operation a drone would be cumbersome requiring multiple batteries and quick-change over of batteries.

Another issue with spidercam is the camera has to be high up near the suspension points, or else you lose tension in the other cables and it could tangle.