Need your Help with an MQ135, an BME280 and an Display

Hello folks,
I need your help!

I have to made an "air quality" Monitor for school. But I have no clue how this works :c .

I already have done an Floppotron but this was only copy paste.

I have:

• Arduino Uno
    -Mq 135
    -Bme280
    -an 0.96" OLED Display

What i want to do is quite simple, i want to show the Temperature and the Air Quality (poor, good) on the OLED.

Thanks for your help.

But I have no clue how this works :c .

Then it's time to learn it. Don't expect us to write the code for you. We help you if you get stuck but this forum is not a free programming service.

There are lots of tutorials on line for each of those devices, and lots of starter tutorials that come with the Arduino software to teach the programming language.

Work your way through those, one at a time, and you should be in good shape to put them all together.

To simplify your project, start by replacing the display with two LEDs. Green for good, red for poor. Maybe add a third one, yellow, for moderate. LEDs are very easy to switch on and off.

Indeed lots of examples out there. The BME280 is really easy to read out using a library; the MQ135 goes to an analog input and is thus also really easy to read out. Then based on those four values (humidity, temperature, pressure and the MQ135 signal) decide which LED to light up.

When that works, go fancy and figure out the display.

Why not start by defining the problem with specifications including a flow chart, schematic, power requirements, and EMI requirements if any. Define what the expected outcome needs to be. Purchase the Arduino cookbook and read it, this will give you some basics. also use the online tutorials and videos available, there are many good ones on this web site. At this point you will be able to define the problem and may have already solved it. If you do all of this the professor will be happy with you. I believe the basis for this assignment is for you to learn several things, copying and not understanding will hurt you in the long run. Future assignments will probably be based partly on what you learn in this one.