Neither of my ports work? WHY?!?!?!?

Hi. I am a huge Arduino fan, and I got my board:
and for some reason, my computer is not detecting it. If I go into the ports menu, it comes up with: "/dev/tty.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port" twice. It's like my board was never plugged in! I tried a whole load of other things, such as trying every board and changing my port, but the code never reaches my board! CAN ANYONE HELP ME?????

What OS?

Have you installed CH340G drivers? You need to install those - they are not included with the IDE.

I have a macbook air 2.

No joy. I installed the FTDI Driver, but it still came up with /dev/tty.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port two times. I un plugged the board and then checked the port, but still nothing happened. It still showed /dev/tty.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port twice. Anything else?

Where did you get your drivers from?

Your photo clearly shows a CH340G serial chip. You need CH340G serial drivers. FTDI drivers are entirely irrelevant.

I do not use a mac, so I am not familiar with where to get CH340G drivers for mac - IIRC it's not trivial like it is on linux/windows.

Doesn't matter anymore. I have found a driver that works. Thanks for your help anyway.