Nerf gun circuit

Hello everyone,

I’m working on a circuit to control a nerf gun and I was hoping to get some guidance, as this is my first real electronics project. I think the circuit is pretty good so far, but I want to know whether I’m missing anything. Attached is a picture of the circuit.
Thank you!

Why is one of your diodes labeled Flywheel 2?

What is a pusher?

What kind of 7.4V power supply are you planning?

Specifically, what are Q1 and Q2?

If you used INPUL_PULLUP as the mode, the external resistors on the switches are not needed.

The flywheel2 diode is backwards causing a short when the corresponding motor is powered. And the pusher motor is missing the flywheel diode.

5d9f13780d4271be630a266545e5b33b9663ecf4.png

PaulS:
Why is one of your diodes labeled Flywheel 2?

What is a pusher?

What kind of 7.4V power supply are you planning?

Specifically, what are Q1 and Q2?

If you used INPUL_PULLUP as the mode, the external resistors on the switches are not needed.

The label was misplaced, it was supposed to be on the second wheel. The pusher motor is just a standard DC motor with a mechanical assembly to push darts into the flywheels. The 7.4V power supply is a 2 cell LiPo battery.

groundFungus:
The flywheel2 diode is backwards causing a short when the corresponding motor is powered. And the pusher motor is missing the flywheel diode.

I have updated the schematic to fix these issues.

Updated schematic.
[nitpick] Should have part numbers for the MOSFETs. The MOSFET symbols are for P channel. A schematic should have all of the information required to duplicate the circuit.[/nitpick]

2ff5f877275386e7e770dc7585022542f301021f.png

How to post images.

N channel MOSFET symbol

n mosfet symbol.jpg