network between multiple arduinos

HI!
I`m working on a project for my air conditioners. and I want to puts in each room arduino mini with wifi, IR and temp sensor to control the air conditioner. and adruino uno connect via LAN to the router to send the commend to each room. the system needs to works autonomosly as posiable and option to control via the internet from any place.

so I Wondering how to make the code for this network...any idea will be accepted.

thanks
omri

You start with the simplest first. Perhaps reading the temperature sensor and being able to see the temperature on the serial monitor. Move on from there to another sensor. Then on to being able to read two different sensor in the same program. See how you learn one step at a time?

Paul

I Wondering how to make the code for this network…any idea will be accepted

Welcome to the forum!

You shouldn’t expect ready made code / solutions. As Paul said, your should try one bit at a time. Google, read, try, learn.

If / when you face a particular problem, do ask for help. Post code, circuits etc.

You tend to get best responses when you have specific problems.

Watcher:
Welcome to the forum!

You shouldn't expect ready made code / solutions. As Paul said, your should try one bit at a time. Google, read, try, learn.

If / when you face a particular problem, do ask for help. Post code, circuits etc.

You tend to get best responses when you have specific problems.

I didnt expect to ready made code..I did expect to answer like Pauls answer with some tips to start..I just wating for some part to continue..
thanks for the help!

Google ESP8266 with arduino, DS18B20 sensor. There lots of examples and code online...