Network Query / Console command / store to SD card Sketch

Hello I am looking to write a program that pings and entire subnet ex. 192.168.0.2 to 192.168.0.250 and does a port scan on every device for port 41794.

Ping IP
If there is a response then check port 41794
If port 41794 gives a response run console command "IPT"
Store data received and write to SD card

I have many platform options and I am most familiar with Arduino IDE & C#, but I was told it would be pretty easy to do on an Arduino with ENet shield or with python running on a PC. Can somebody point me in the right direction. It would be nice if it were a group effort ans I am still learning Arduino.

1. Sorry I need to use this account, I posted on an old account that I have no access to email any more*

Hello I am looking to write a program that pings and entire subnet ex. 192.168.0.2 to 192.168.0.250 and does a port scan on every device for port 41794.

Ping IP
If there is a response then check port 41794
If port 41794 gives a response run console command "IPT"
Store data received and write to SD card

I have many platform options and I am most familiar with Arduino IDE & C#, but I was told it would be pretty easy to do on an Arduino with ENet shield or with python running on a PC. Can somebody point me in the right direction. It would be nice if it were a group effort ans I am still learning Arduino.