Neurosky Mindwave headset ( white color with USB RF dongle )

hello .. I have a Neurosky Mindwave headset ( white color with USB RF dongle ).

I want an Arduino code that make me able to use Eye blink detection. For example, I have RGB LED and the Neurosky Mindwave. When I wink, the RGB LED turns respectively Red,Green, and Blue which is the natural mode. if I wink on the Red color, the RGB turns Red for 5 seconds and turns servo to the right then back to the natural mode where I see the RGB LED turns respectively Red,Green, and Blue.

please, I need help.

what code do you have working?

Better question - what hardware? Not many Arduino models can be a USB Host to interface to a USB slave.

CrossRoads:
Better question - what hardware? Not many Arduino models can be a USB Host to interface to a USB slave.

they have a BT one now (MindWave Mobile headset) but guess I should learn to read titles more carefully :slight_smile:

I am using Arduino UNO r3 and Neurosky Mindwave headset ( white color with USB RF dongle ) .

I foud an Arduino code that is for the Mindwave mobile and I tried to play with the code, but it is not working with me.

Hello Friend,
are you able to connect Arduino uno with Neurosky Mindwave headset ? if yes can you kindly tell me the procedure..
Thank you.

The last time the OP posted on here was 2016. Don't think you are going to get an answer. Better to start a new thread with a title that describes you problem.