New and looking for a project to complete

I’m generally new to Arduino, I have Arduino Uno I have done maybe one or two projects with my dad and i’m looking for and easy project I can manage by myself.
and I don’t care how long the sketch is, I may be young but I can type. And I do have the Arduino Workshop book if you want to suggest projects.

Thx

Is this just a software project, or do you want a combined hardware/software project?

zoomkat: Is this just a software project, or do you want a combined hardware/software project?

I would prefer hardware

Hi,

A protoype board to check arduino functioning (a kind of fault detector: i.e. an analog/digital pin not working good) is cheap and will force you to have a deep understanding on arduino capabilities.

Regards

Some random ideas. 1. Use a distance sensor in a doorway. Turn on an led or add a speaker and use tones to make a sound when distance is lower (aka someone entered the room).

1. Use a temperature sensor and stick it in your refrigerator to tell how cold it is really getting.

2. Use a humidity sensor in a bathroom and see the humidity changes when you take a shower.