New Arduino Sampling/Audio Library for SD, Wireless, and related applications

AutoAnalogAudio:

http://tmrh20.github.io/AAAudio/

The new library is currently available in the Arduino Library Manager and a release will be made very soon to include AVR devices in addition to the Arduino Due.

The intent is to allow easier creation of audio applications on all Arduino devices by providing a subset of functions to drive the DAC (or PWM), ADC, TIMERS and DMA (if available) in a very simple way.

The library has been designed with wireless applications in mind, and provides/will provide automatic synchronization between devices by managing the timers on more capable devices like the Due or better.

A number of examples have been provided including wireless transmission & reception of audio over capable radio devices, (nrf24l01+ used in examples) as well as playback and recording from SD card.

I will be adapting my current libraries, RF24Audio and TMRpcm to utilize this baseline audio library to provide the same or better functionality on as many Arduino devices as possible, but for now only the Due and AVR (Uno, Nano, Mega, etc) device support has been added to this library. They currently support WAV audio playback direct from SD card along with wireless transmission, reception, recording, etc...

Any issues, requests for features etc can be posted on GitHub and feel free to ask questions or provide input here, for anybody that wants to try it out.

Hello.

I know I am a little late to this post but I thought I would give it a try.

So I have been trying to make this library (AutoAnalogAudio) work with my setup. (Arduino Nano transmitter and Arduino Nano receiver using the Wireless Microphone and Wireless Speaker example sketches from the library.) But so far I did not manage.

In order to be able to upload the code I had to comment out the following lines from both sketches:

// TcChannel * t = &(TC0->TC_CHANNEL)[0];
// TcChannel * tt = &(TC0->TC_CHANNEL)[1];

and of course the Serial.print that uses these two:

Serial.print("Ch0:");
// Serial.println(t->TC_RC);
Serial.print("Ch1:");
//Serial.println(tt->TC_RC);

Now I can upload the WirelessSpeaker sketch onto my Arduino. But when I try to upload the WirelessMicrophone sketch I get the following error:

C:\Users...\AppData\Local\Temp\ccZEEVCy.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function __vector_13': C:\Users\...\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AutoAnalogAudio-1.31.0\src\avr/AutoAnalogAudio.cpp:212: undefined reference to DACC_Handler()'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Nano.

Can you point me in the right direction please? Do I need to remove other Arduino Due specific stuff from the sketches to make it work?

Thank you very much for your time and effort.