New banner illogical layout

IMHO, as well as the other problems that have been mentioned the layout of items on the banner is illogical.

ArduinBanner.png

The item "Community" should sit on the top row alongside Professional Education and Store. It is a selector for a section of the Arduino system, just like "Professional" and "Education". Think, especially, how the logic should work for someone who starts at the Arduino home page.

I suspect there is a strong case for the Blog item also sitting on the top row.

...R

ArduinBanner.png

Not only that - on my I-phone the individual forum selections are covered up and I need to go back to the first page to change a forum , which as often as not shows me logged out , when I’m not

hammy:
Not only that - on my I-phone the individual forum selections are covered up and I need to go back to the first page to change a forum , which as often as not shows me logged out , when I’m not

That's being covered (forgive the pun) extensively in a different Thread

...R

Ok thx

Either throw it up in git or hit the cs form is my suggestion.
Not that I care which right now but one or the other.

Actually GIT is the better option as the CS form is a little limited in some aspects and git offers you more options to attach things.

Now why dint I think of that last night ?
Caffeine must be the answer to everything !
Wait this is decaf :o

Oh bummer I must just be a regular morning peeps :cry:

ballscrewbob:
Either throw it up in git or hit the cs form is my suggestion.

I expect the Powers-That-Be to read this part of the Forum rather than expect me to go to extra trouble to notify them about their problems.

What is "the cs form" ?

...R

CS Customer Service AKA Store support form also used for reporting issues.