new haven arduino hackfest

Sorry for the really last minute, I totally forgot to post this, and
I’ve been meaning to for a whole week. Anyway, if you’re in the New
Haven are tonight, a bunch of us guys are meeting up at Panera!

132 Universal Drive North
North Haven, Connecticut 06473
Panera Phone: (203) 985-0300

I’ll be there at 6ish tonight.

Sorry for the really last minute, I totally forgot to post this, and
I’ve been meaning to for a whole week. Anyway, if you’re in the New
Haven are tonight, a bunch of us guys are meeting up at Panera!

Ahhhh, I see what this is… a tactic to steal free internet from Panera… brilliant!

That’s perfect, because I can finally commit my code updates that I’ve been sitting on.

Also, I’m really looking forward to seeing Mark’s latest features to his MacOS operating system, which he coded from scratch on the Slide -absolutely ridiculous. I have sooo much to learn from this guy.

I’m in.

how long will you be there tonight

they are open till 9, so I'll probably hang out till then.

Not enough lead-time for me, but I could drive down some time in the future if you do that again. I'm in Manchester, east of Hartford.

We need to have another one soon…
Matt mentioned he wants to have one in NYC on February 7th!

I took a few pictures of some projects too…

[

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_k3fkObxktAc/SYCQ46K67JI/AAAAAAAAANA/bsy3DxZ2XNA/s400/Dual+Slide+Case+P1030220.JPG](Antipasto Hardware Blog: New Haven Arduino Hackfest)

I had so much fun!

Hi everyone!

I'm going to head to New Haven again this Sunday for some Arduino hacking. I know Mark from New Jersey said he will definitely be there, so anyone else can feel free to join us. I'm not sure of the exact time yet, but I will be at the Panera in North Haven at 12ish.

132 Universal Drive North North Haven, Connecticut 06473 Panera Phone: (203) 985-0300

I can't wait!