New Idea never seen before : Car robot Control with multiple mode in parallel

Dears,
have you seen before any robot car project using all those control in the same time ?

1- Infrared sensor Control
2- Bluetooth Control
3- Line following control
4- Obstacle avoidance controle

I can use, let’s say a master Control (Bluetooth), and from a menu in my android tablet, i can choose any other controle mode.

you can see my detailed plan attached

Image from Original Post so we don't have to download it. See this Simple Image Guide

...R

Is this a completed project that you want to share with us? If so, thank you, and please post the Arduino program code.

Or are you looking for help with your project? If so, what is your question?

...R

Hi Robin,
Yes, this is the project that i will plan it during this month
My question is :

Can i developp 4 control mode in one Arduino script ?, have you seen a similar project before ? have you a reference please ?

1- Infrared sensor Control
2- Bluetooth Control
3- Line following control
4- Obstacle avoidance controle

I can use, let's say a master Control (Bluetooth), and from a menu in my android tablet, i can choose any other controle mode.

Can i developp 4 control mode in one Arduino script ?

Yes, although I do not see that your 4 modes are mutually exclusive.

You might, in line following mode, reasonably assume that there are no obstacles.

In obstacle avoiding mode, what is the robot supposed to do? It could just sit stationary and avoid any obstacles that way. Without a clear objective, its hard to imagine that this mode is to accomplish.

In bluetooth mode, I assume that you will be the one steering the robot around obstacles.

I'm not sure what "Infrared sensor" mode is.