As part of a new project, I am looking for an Arduino-based solution and despite my research
I can not find all the necessary information regarding the choice of arduino / shields / accessories / libraries I need for my application (in term of feasibility).
Here are the main features that the solution must integrate (it’s quite a complete IoT project) :
- Acquisition of sensors data (analog, up to 6 simultaneous sensors, 10-bit resolution is sufficent, but 12 bits would be a plus)
- Touchscreen for display of measurement results and navigation (setting etc.)
- Wi-Fi connectivity for device configuration etc.
- Ethernet connectivity for data sending (Modbus TCP-IP protocol for sending data to a remote server)
- Local data storage (SD)
From my research I could find the following possibilities :
- Arduino Uno Wifi Rev 2 + ethernet shield (with integrated SD) + screen ?
What about the compatibility of all these components. Is it possible ?
- Arduino Yun + screen etc.
In your opinion, which solution would be the best to cover all my needs and for a fast development ?
Wi-fi connectivity is less important than the others features, so if a simple solution exists for the others features but without Wi-Fi, it could be fine.
Thanks for your advices.