New iPhone jailbreak

Here’s link http://spiritjb.com/
works with 3.1.3 :wink:

Not arduino news.

Either classed as spam or it should be stuck in the bar sport section.

Personally I think it is not the kind of thing to be discussed on the arduino forum…

Unless you used the jailbreak for some kind of hack :wink:

Mowcius

I’m pretty sure jailbreaking allows you to use unauthenticated docks (ie, Arduino?), but I’m not sure.

Looks like it’s in Bar Sport now at least :).

I’m pretty sure jailbreaking allows you to use unauthenticated docks (ie, Arduino?), but I’m not sure.

It allows many things such as access to the serial port on apps etc. So yeah. I still want to see someone use the serial properly for an arduino hack.

Mowcius

This is bar sport mowcius lol… Not spam. Anyways this allows many options for people making robotics and control without a dang computer near by… I was just letting us iPhone users who were stuck on the 3.1.3 and the limits were useless until this came out.
Edit: my bad I wanted it in bar sport didn’t pay attention ( I’m on iPhone ). Thanks moderater for redirecting :slight_smile:

This is bar sport mowcius lol… Not spam.

Well you of all people should know that it wasn’t originally posted in bar sport… :stuck_out_tongue:
Topics can be moved by moderators.

I have seen a load of arduino controlled iphone hacks so I hope you do something cool with it too…

Mowcius

I am. Going get wifi shield

And do what though. You can’t keep us in suspence now :stuck_out_tongue:

Or is is a secret (you haven’t decided yet!)?

Mowcius

Don’t know yet. I though about interfacing it with the matrix I built maybe… But that’s wy over my head (research research)