New module found .... What is this

Hi,
I found this part in my electric scrap any one have any idea what it is snd how to use with Arduino
Many thanks

24895.jpg

24896.jpg

24895.jpg

24896.jpg

From the presence of an RF antenna connector, i’ll hazard a guess that it’s some sort of radio module, that looks like it’s missing its screening can.

The SIL F330 is a Silicon Labs 8051 microcontroller, so i’m guessing that there is some form of intelligence on there.

Your 3rd photo seems to show VCC, GND, TX & RX + another pin, maybe suggesting that there is some sort of serial interface.

I don’t know what to say about the 2nd photo. I don’t think i’ve seen somebody post a screenshot of their phones camera app rather than the actual camera photo!

I think it's one of those wireless serial port bridges. where you have two of them, and they act as a transparent serial bridge; the fifth pin toggles whether it's in transparent mode or not.

They're like $2 each, and there were some rounds of them with compatibility problems (two batches could communicate amongst themselves, but not with eachother), or missing connections that trashed range.. If that's what it is, I'd trash it and order new stock (all from the same batch) if that sounds like something you'd want.

markd833:
From the presence of an RF antenna connector, i'll hazard a guess that it's some sort of radio module, that looks like it's missing its screening can.

The SIL F330 is a Silicon Labs 8051 microcontroller, so i'm guessing that there is some form of intelligence on there.

Your 3rd photo seems to show VCC, GND, TX & RX + another pin, maybe suggesting that there is some sort of serial interface.

I don't know what to say about the 2nd photo. I don't think i've seen somebody post a screenshot of their phones camera app rather than the actual camera photo!

Thank for your reply i will serach of suitable library and try , the resone for tack screen shot of my phone cam because the zoom with video mode for display of small details better than photo mode

You could confirm exactly what that module is, I suspect, if you could make out the markimarkings on that other IC (I cant read it in the pic)