New Project with visual displat

I"m building a project i already wrote the program i want a plug in and play display to my uno or mega (can anyone please provide me a link to buy the display, that i dont need to connect wires)

i want it to work with a push of a button and stop

here is the code: ( it runs once and stops) also please let me know how to implement a start and stop button

void setup() { // initialize digital pin output. pinMode(13, OUTPUT); pinMode(12, OUTPUT); pinMode(11, OUTPUT); pinMode(10, OUTPUT); }

// the loop function runs over and over again forever void loop() { digitalWrite(10, HIGH);

digitalWrite(13, HIGH); delay(500); digitalWrite(13, LOW); delay(500); digitalWrite(12, HIGH); delay(1000); digitalWrite(12, LOW); delay(1000);

digitalWrite(11, HIGH); delay(2000); digitalWrite(11, LOW); delay(2000);

// digitalWrite(10, HIGH); // delay(3000);

for(;;){} }

I like to have big 3-4 in color touch display

XY problem???

I heard lot of problems from connecting (made in china)display to arduino, so, i want a decent display that wont give me trouble.. can you please provide a link or guide me in direction what should i avoid

The first thing to do is get over the culture shock and come to terms with all displays being made in China. Next, that fact that they are made in China doesn't make them difficult to connect. The real problem is user incompetence and, if you are really incompetent, it won't matter if the display actually came from somewhere else, like Vietnam, as they eventually probably will, and your best bet is to avoid all of them, which is a lot easier than learning what little you need to know in order to use one.

With just a little bit of knowledge, it isn't so hard to connect a display. A lot of them just plug in and you don't even need to know about those wire thingys. Others plug into shields for Arduino, which plug into Arduino.

All you need to do is ensure that the display is made for Arduino, and looks like it is made for Arduino, and you should be OK.

can anyone please provide me a link to buy the display, that i dont need to connect wires

You mean: solder the wires to the display itself, or what does that mean?

I like to have big 3-4 in color touch display

What does the big 3-4 in color touch display mean?

It is not clear for me what you really want - that’s why I referred to the XY problem (google for it and you will know):

• Do you want a touch display which is able to display a big “3-4” in colour?
  • Does 3-4 mean the number of lines of the display?

So:
0. What has the posted code in post #1 to do with your base question to find a display? and: next time pls use code tags </> when posting code - read the forum rules to get to know what to do here to get a better assistance and not wasting time of your readers.

1. Pls specify exactly what you want to do with that display and
  2. what the 3-4 actually means plus
  3. What should be the size of the display?

Based on your answers to 1. - 3. we could support you with some information which are on the point and not having to guess around.

also please let me know how to implement a start and stop button

One button, two buttons?

You will have to study the following topics

• state machines (tutorial here in this site),
  • read/debounce buttons,
  • act on detecting a button press with assigned action (e.g. “if/then” or “switch/case”)