New to Arduino - type device needed to record voltage output

I am clueless- trying to get information - I am working on a science fair project - building an airborne turbine and I need to measure and record volts for about 1 hour. The board will be attached to a very small generator on a kite about 1000' above the ground.
My question is - will an Arduino board fulfill this requirement? (Board must be lightweight)
Thank you in advance for any help

Sure.
10 bit ADC readings good enough?
512 samples over that time enough?
Then a Promini is all you need, writing the on-chip ADC readings into EEPROM.
512 words (2 bytes needed for 10 bits unless you compress the data some, for example combining 4 reading into 5 bytes)
with a reading every 8 seconds will cover 4096 seconds = 68+ minutes.
Do some compressing, or use part like a '1284P based board for 2048 uncompressed readings.
(328P has 1024 bytes of EEPROM, '1284P has 4096 bytes of EEPROM).

Here's a small 1284P board I offer. Headers can be supplied different ways, such as no headers if you want it to lay really flat, or right angle headers to use crimped slide on wires from Pololu.com.

Add MightyCore to the IDE to use the 1284P.
GitHub - MCUdude/MightyCore: Arduino hardware package for ATmega1284, ATmega644, ATmega324, ATmega324PB, ATmega164, ATmega32, ATmega16 and ATmega8535

You could add an SDCard to the ProMini and save a huge amount of data.

...R

Robin2:
You could add an SDCard to the ProMini and save a huge amount of data.

...R

I wanted to suggest a FRAM or EEPROM module. All depends on how much data needs to be stored and possibly power requirements.