New to IoT need help to start project. SHT10

Hi all.. Im new to IoT but want to learn, I hope you can help me getting started with my project.

Maybe the project is simply, but not for me :-).

I want to place a Mesh-protected Weather-proof Temperature/Humidity Sensor - SHT10 (SHT-10 Mesh-protected Weather-proof Temperature/Humidity Sensor : ID 1298 : $49.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits) in my summerhouse.

The summerhouse has no WiFi to send data. During my research I discovered Sigfox which can send data without a simcard and without internet.

So what I want to make in my project:

A device that can send data about humidity and temperature to me with the Sigfox network (or something similar) using the SHT10 (as above). My research led me to belive that I need a arduino to do the job - could the ARDUINO MKR FOX 1200 do the job?

And what else do I need to get this project started? Like power supplies, cases - other things?

I really hope you guys can help me!

Matiasow:
During my research I discovered Sigfox which can send data without a simcard and without internet.

The above does not sit well the the subject of your post, it may also be untrue, and a better explanation of what you want to do might be in order.

There are some ways of sending data from a sensor so that its data is available on the internet, without the sensor itself needing an Internet connection.

The first is Sigfox, which is a subscription service, you pay.

The second is The Things Network, which is a free to use service with a fair access policy.

There may be other methods, not sure.

Both the above require access to a local gateway within a couple of kilometres, you would need to check they are available for your area.