New UNO not recognized under windows 10

I've been able to run MKRWIFI1010 and a Freenove UNO, but I just bought a brand new UNO from Arduino and it does not add a port when I connect it. I tried moving the cable from the Freenove to the Arduino, but the problem follows the Arduino.

Make sure the USB cable is fully inserted into the Uno and the computer. The brand new USB jack on the Uno might be a bit tight.

Do you see any new device appear in Windows Device Manager after you plug your new Uno's USB cable into your computer?

Yes it says "ATmega16u2 DFU". Also, on the clone I see the RX and TX flash, but not on the new Arduino board.

The ATmega16U2 is the chip used to translate the USB communication from your computer to serial communication the ATmega328P of the Uno can understand, and vice versa. The fact that it shows as "ATmega16u2 DFU" indicates that the special firmware was not installed on the ATmega16U2 chip. I would recommend that you contact the person you purchased the board from about this and request a replacement or refund. If you bought it from the Arduino Store, you can contact them via this form:
https://store.arduino.cc/store-support

If you prefer to skip the tech support hassle and fix the problem yourself, you can use the Atmel FLIP software to install the firmware on the ATmega16U2 by following this tutorial:
https://www.arduino.cc/en/Hacking/DFUProgramming8U2

Note that the instructions in that tutorial for soldering the resistor to the board are outdated and that step is no longer needed.

There seem to be a lot of official Uno's going out without firmware on the 16u2 lately.....

Now it's recognized as an Uno, but:

Arduino: 1.8.9 (Windows Store 1.8.21.0) (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

Sketch uses 924 bytes (2%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x5c
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x5c
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x5c
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x5c
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x5c
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x5c
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x5c
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x5c
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x5c
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x5c
Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.
Invalid library found in C:\Users\jmtra\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OpenHab-RFM69-master: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\jmtra\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OpenHab-RFM69-master
Invalid library found in C:\Users\jmtra\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OpenHab-RFM69-master: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\jmtra\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OpenHab-RFM69-master

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

On occasion the "windows store" version can be problematic.

Might I suggest you get rid of that and instead install the regular version as that often clears up any windows 10 errors.

Bob.