NEWBIE and I need Code Help

I am very fermilar with code all exept librays and serial and i what to make somthing that needs both, ( XD ) What i wish to do is have a robot with 2 motors that PWM and reverse to drive a bot tank-stile with my IPOD Touch 4G i have the touch OSC and can use the editor but im unfermiluar with the program 'processing' that will take commands from the IPOD (touchOSC) and make them serial comands for the ardiuno i would like to make a fucher verson with XBee but for now i will use a long USB cable. Thx and Please Help a fellow,

Hayden :(

link to procesing http://www.processing.org/

im unfermiluar with the program 'processing' that will take commands from the IPOD (touchOSC) and make them serial comands for the ardiuno

Step 1: Download Processing. You know where from Step 2: Install Processing. The directions are on the download site. Step 3: Start Processing. If your are familiar with programming, you should be able to figure out how to do this. Step 4: Copy and paste the supplied sketch (from the tutorial site) in the Processing IDE. Step 5: Press the Run button.

The Processing sketch does all the work of sending data to the Arduino.

On the Arduino end, reading serial data happens one character at a time, using Serial.read(), after Serial.available() says there is something to read.

I do believe the tutorial page even includes an Arduino sketch.

thanks if i kneed more help i will post it here