newbie help with button box

ok so i just received my arduino mega 2560 and I am going to be using it for a button box for my sim racing & flight sim rig. I will have 8 momentary pushbuttons (with LED that is always on) and 3 rotary encoders. I have no idea about programming or anything like that so im wondering best place to find a program that will help me run these buttons and encoders? any help much appreciated.

If you have an Arduino, either you must be willing to learn to program, or you should be posting in the section on Gigs.

trh1108:
I will have 8 momentary pushbuttons (with LED that is always on) and 3 rotary encoders.

Hi, if you need assisance with code, you will need at the very, very least, indicate how the switches/pushbutttons ar arranges/wired to the Arduino. Are they wired in a keypad manner or is each push button wired directy to an an input pin ?
Any pullup resistor ?

Usually, people will post the code they wrote so that the community can provide guidance / feedback.
Do you have some code already ?

There are several programs for rotary encoders : have you googled and tried any ?

dan

@Vishnu15 - Please do not cross-post. This wastes time and resources as people attempt to answer your question on multiple threads.

Start your own thread. One of them.