Newbie in Arduino

Hello, Arduino comunity i have a little problem. I am in my last year at university and for my degree i need to make a project.
I choosed to read and control some electric function from an internet website trought an Arduino.
My problem is that i don't know what i really need, what components i really have to search for exactly.

For my project i want to control from a webpage to control the voltage for 15 bulbs 3 bulbs on 5 rows , and to measasure the voltage, current, temperture and to display them on an webpage connected wifi i think.

So i wanna ask u guys what commponents i need . What type of arduino i need what sensor and for the internet problem what type of shield i need.
I know i ask you so much things but i really want to try this project because my teachers don't really know to explain me what i need so you are my last chance.
Tank you very much, and sorry for my bad english .

This may sound a bit negative, but how did you get to final year without being able to define your own project?

At this point, i’d suggest some basic googling, then presenting a proposal of your thoughts which we can critique and point you in the right direction.

lastchancename:
This may sound a bit negative, but how did you get to final year without being able to define your own project?

At this point, i’d suggest some basic googling, then presenting a proposal of your thoughts which we can critique and point you in the right direction.

I know but i worked with arduino only basic stuff, the problem is i don't really know which sensors i should buy the name of some good sensors and which can be programed to work with a wifi shield and wich shield is better and what arduino board i should take i heard 10 different arduino board names and i don't understand wich i can use for my project

Google "Arduino temperature sensor" and do at least a little of your own work. Do the same for the other things you want to sense. Do some learning. If you're not willing to do that and would rather we just tell you what you need then you would also need to go to your professor and explain that you don't deserve any degree because the Internet did your work for you.