newbie - starting with TFT and Touch Screen

Hallo,

I created this post because I am newbie, and I would like to know what librarys I need and what is necessery to include and define to make works TFT LCD and touchscreen

I am using this libraries:

TouchScreen.h MCUFRIEND kvb .h Adafruit GFX Library

Till today , I have been using just 1602 display and buttons. Now, I would like to learn how to use TFT + Touchscren istead 1602

But, when I want to learn sth I should start from minimum necessery code to get know and understand how it works together.

Some samples from those libraries does not work for me. Yes there are many error mesages but I have no idea and no willing to understand each ( for example there are more than 10 errors ) ( tests are working well but there so much code for me for start )

I am just looking for some example - forexample with one area "button" which is about to change when I pressed touchscreen in this same place.

What I tried to do:

I tried to download some programs - easy samples with for example two buttons and tried to acustomize them for my device. There still was some problem - author used another library - so another expresion or some type or class did not fit to my libraries. so tried to find equal one but without sucess.

Can I ask if someone could help me, and write define part ( above setup ) setup part and one clicable button to code ? That will be very helpfull. That would show me what code is relly necessary to keep in setup and what part of code is really necessary in loop to make this one button works.

Thank you

ghost0007:
Hallo,

I created this post because I am newbie, and I would like to know what librarys I need and what is necessery to include and define to make works TFT LCD and touchscreen

What lcd? What touchscreen?

I am using this libraries:

TouchScreen.h
MCUFRIEND kvb .h
Adafruit GFX Library

Adafruit has tons of examples and tutorials.

Some samples from those libraries does not work for me. Yes there are many error mesages but I have no idea and no willing to understand each ( for example there are more than 10 errors )
( tests are working well but there so much code for me for start )

How are we supposed to help with these errors if you don’t post them?

I am just looking for some example - forexample with one area “button” which is about to change when I pressed touchscreen in this same place.

What I tried to do:

I tried to download some programs - easy samples with for example two buttons and tried to acustomize them for my device. There still was some problem - author used another library - so another expresion or some type or class did not fit to my libraries. so tried to find equal one but without sucess

Where ever you bought your lcd, they usually include examples or links to them. Google the model of the lcd and you will probably find tutorials by the hundreds. Including schematics to make sure that you have it connected properly.