Nextion display errors help !

Hello everyone,
I am trying to program my Nextion NX4024T032_011 screen and i am getting errors which I am not able to identify the reason for it, i tried searching on google but so far no luck. When i add the bmp picture alone as a background and upload everything works fine but when I add the numbers and letters with crop image on them that’s when the problem starts.

Edit
It seems the problem is when i add crop image to a text

I need your help please to find a solution. Please find attached a picture of the errors.

I am using arduino nano with it but for now there is no arduino program yet, just the GUI and screen. I am using FTDI to upload the sketch to the screen.

Nextion Errors 2.PNG

What it says really, you are trying to use a picture ID that's not valid.

PerryBebbington:
What it says really, you are trying to use a picture ID that’s not valid.

But I am using a picture only on page 0 so i don’t understand the other errors.
So i must change the name of the picture ?

I tried deleting the picture but the errors stayed !
I tried a new project and added the bmp picture as a background alone with 1 page everything works fine but when i add the numbers and letters that’s when the problem starts

Picc means you have selected to use a cropped image for various elements on the page. You are getting the error because you have not selected an appropriate image to use as the cropped image. For each element on the error list you need to select an image to use.

PerryBebbington:
Picc means you have selected to use a cropped image for various elements on the page. You are getting the error because you have not selected an appropriate image to use as the cropped image. For each element on the error list you need to select an image to use.

Thank you PerryBebbington it worked ! but now it is giving me another warning "component overlap" ! so i assumed 2 components have the same name so i changed it but still getting the error ! any idea what might be ?

firashelou:
Thank you PerryBebbington it worked ! but now it is giving me another warning "component overlap" ! so i assumed 2 components have the same name so i changed it but still getting the error ! any idea what might be ?

Yes, you have 2 (or more) components overlapping each other. It's a warning, it does not stop it working. You have to decide whether you are happy to leave them like that or move them so they don't overlap. I have projects with overlapping components and they work as I want them to. You have to decide if that's OK for your project.

PerryBebbington:
Yes, you have 2 (or more) components overlapping each other. It's a warning, it does not stop it working. You have to decide whether you are happy to leave them like that or move them so they don't overlap. I have projects with overlapping components and they work as I want them to. You have to decide if that's OK for your project.

ah ok glad to know, thanks a lot PerryBebbington i really appreciate your help :slight_smile:

I really appreciate your help

NAP! Thank you :slight_smile:

PerryBebbington:
NAP! Thank you :slight_smile:

one more question which I am trying to find answer for it, how to let the screen go to a new page based on a pot value ? I have a rotary switch which will surf around the pages by turning the switch

One more question which I am trying to find answer for it, how to let the screen go to a new page based on a pot value ? I have a rotary switch which will surf around the pages by turning the switch.

I think you should ask that again as a separate question as it is not related to the errors we have been discussing. Please can you start a new question and put a link to it under this post? Maybe give it a meaningful title too.

Thank you.

PerryBebbington:
I think you should ask that again as a separate question as it is not related to the errors we have been discussing. Please can you start a new question and put a link to it under this post? Maybe give it a meaningful title too.

Thank you.

ok so this is the link for the question