NICE Flo2 remote control switch

Hello !
Does anyone here use the NICE Flo2 remote? Is there any other way to program this remote? The switches on my remote are broken so I can no longer program with these. I hope i don't have to buy a new one. Thank you for your answers.

Hello mate !
I'm also using using the NICE Flo2 remote control. Well, as far as I know, using the switches is the only way to program this model of remote. If there you can't repair the switches, I'm afraid you have to buy another one. With others models it is also possible to program the remote via the receptor of the automation. Maybe, it's also possible with the NICE Flo2.

fergie52:
Hello mate !
I'm also using using the NICE Flo2 remote control. Well, as far as I know, using the switches is the only way to program this model of remote. If there you can't repair the switches, I'm afraid you have to buy another one. With others models it is also possible to program the remote via the receptor of the automation. Maybe, it's also possible with the NICE Flo2.

Well, thank you for the answer mate ! I'll just try to check out if it is possible to program it with the receptor of the automation. I hope it is. But If it doesn't , I'll buy a new NICE Flo2 remote then. Or, is there another model you can advise me ? A solid one precisely. Thank you.