No Client-connection is established

Hey

I have the following problem:
I have an Intel Edison and want to connect it to a client, I used this sketch. A WIFI connection is established without problems, but as soon as I try to connect to the client, I get no feedback except the message: "Connection to Server Failed - Try Again".

What am I doing wrong ?
Hopefully you can help me..

MisterL_v:
Hey

I have the following problem:
I have an Intel Edison and want to connect it to a client, I used this sketch. A WIFI connection is established without problems, but as soon as I try to connect to the client, I get no feedback except the message: "Connection to Server Failed - Try Again".

What am I doing wrong ?
Hopefully you can help me..

WIFI Connection - Pastebin.com

You don't show what you are trying to connect to, so that might be where the problem is. If it is an "HTTPS" site, that might be an issue.

zoomkat:
You don't show what you are trying to connect to, so that might be where the problem is. If it is an "HTTPS" site, that might be an issue.

zoomkat:

I am trying to connect to the defined IP address (a MYSQL server)

MisterL_v:
I am trying to connect to the defined IP address (a MYSQL server)

Ok.

The connection problem is solved. It has nothing to do with the sketch, it was just my router that blocked port 80.