No data printed in the serial monitor

Hello, I am trying to output data through the serial monitor from a 9 axis MPU (MPU 9150 SparkFun 9DoF IMU Breakout - ICM-20948 (Qwiic) - SEN-15335 - SparkFun Electronics), but the problem is that I am not getting any output it's just blank.

I made sure I am using the same baud rate and I also used the code from here: Arduino Playground - MPU-9150
There no error messages or such, and it was working before but suddenly it stopped outputting serial data.

I haven't connected it to 5V and fried it, I made sure that its on 3.3V.

When I opened a program just to print a string, it printed with no problem, but the problem is always with trying to communicate with MPU 9150 and reading data from it.

I used the i2c scanner code: Arduino Playground - I2cScanner
It worked and found the address with no problems earler today. But now it just gets stuck at "scanning..." .

I had it connected the way it was suppose to be in schematic: http://dlnmh9ip6v2uc.cloudfront.net/datasheets/Sensors/IMU/mpu-9150_breakout.pdf

But when I connect any of CIN/AD0/FSYNC to Vcc this would happen. This is my first experience with I2C and I tried to understand as much as I can but I don't know why this is happening.

What could have happened to trigger this?

PLease post your code so we can check