no hardware

after all the try ive been successful but when i update my libraries this the error ive recieve WARNING: Error loading hardware folder C:\Users\cam\Documents\Arduino\hardware\WAV8F
No valid hardware definitions found in folder WAV8F.

I see you hopping all over the forum. When you ask for help with a problem and then find a solution you need to add another message to explain that problem is solved with a summary of what the solution was to help others who have the same problem. If you don't do that then you will end up wasting the time of people who try to help you with problems that you've already solved.

joemon:
when i update my libraries this the error ive recieve WARNING:

Obviously that's a warning, not an error. It's very important to understand the difference. A warning is just to bring your attention to something that might be a problem. An error is a problem that actually halts a process.

joemon:
WARNING: Error loading hardware folder C:\Users\cam\Documents\Arduino\hardware\WAV8F
No valid hardware definitions found in folder WAV8F.

The WAVGAT hardware package contains one folder that is for Arduino IDE 1.6.0 and newer. It also contains another folder named WAV8F for Arduino IDE 1.0.0. When you install that WAV8F folder it causes the warning because it's not compatible with the IDE version you're using. You can ignore the warning or you can fix it by deleting the C:\Users\cam\Documents\Arduino\hardware\WAV8F folder.

thank you pert for the clarification now i know that its the board having problem.RX TX and L are blinking when you upload sketches.ill reprogram it with my original uno board.