No header files error

I updated to IDE 1.8.13 yesterday (8/23/2020) hoping to resolve my numerous com port issues. Now I get errors with header file. Is there any hope for me or such I give up and go canoeing?

Invalid library found in C:\Users\harry\AppData\Local\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_L3GD20Adafruit_L3GD20.h: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\harry\AppData\Local\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_L3GD20Adafruit_L3GD20.h
Invalid library found in C:\Users\harry\AppData\Local\Documents\Arduino\libraries\__MACOSX: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\harry\AppData\Local\Documents\Arduino\libraries\__MACOSX[/code

thanks in advance.
1 Like

You can safely ignore these warnings. You get them when you put things in the C:\Users\harry\AppData\Local\Documents\Arduino\libraries folder that aren't valid libraries.

Or if you don't want to be annoyed by then, just delete or move those non-libraries.

Either way, this warning is completely unrelated to any com port issues you might be having. We may be able to help you with the real problems if you provide details about it.