No matching function for call to 'LiquidCrystal_I2C::begine()'

IDE 1.8.15.0

so, yeah.. I Don't Get it.. here is the error I continue to get. Though this works for others it dosnt work for me.. Yes, I'm cursed.Arduino: 1.8.7 (Windows Store 1.8.15.0) (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

C:\Users\Rodney\Documents\Arduino\Peristaltic Pump Master 1\Peristaltic-Pump-master\PeristalticPump\PeristalticPump.ino: In function 'void setup()':

PeristalticPump:96:12: error: no matching function for call to 'LiquidCrystal_I2C::begin()'

lcd.begin();

^

In file included from C:\Users\Rodney\Documents\Arduino\Peristaltic Pump Master 1\Peristaltic-Pump-master\PeristalticPump\PeristalticPump.ino:4:0:

C:\Users\Rodney\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LiquidCrystal_I2C-master/LiquidCrystal_I2C.h:58:8: note: candidate: void LiquidCrystal_I2C::begin(uint8_t, uint8_t, uint8_t)

void begin(uint8_t cols, uint8_t rows, uint8_t charsize = LCD_5x8DOTS );

^

C:\Users\Rodney\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LiquidCrystal_I2C-master/LiquidCrystal_I2C.h:58:8: note: candidate expects 3 arguments, 0 provided

Multiple libraries were found for "LiquidCrystal_I2C.h"
Used: C:\Users\Rodney\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LiquidCrystal_I2C-master
Not used: C:\Users\Rodney\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LiquidCrystal_I2C-1.1.2
Not used: C:\Users\Rodney\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino-LiquidCrystal-I2C-library
exit status 1
no matching function for call to 'LiquidCrystal_I2C::begin()'

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

It looks like you took the shotgun approach to library installation. Likely this has resulted in a different LiquidCrystal_I2C library being used than the one your code was written for. There are two options to solve the problem:

• Change your code to work with the library you're using.
  • Delete the unwanted libraries so that the wanted library is used.

So I guess the shotgun approach isn't the best approach. I deleted all I2C LCD libraries and the sketch compiled! Thank you very much!