no matching function for call to 'LiquidCrystal_I2C::LiquidCrystal_I2C()'

Im creating a new class and in this class i need a new instance of LiquidCrystal_I2C. The problem is that i dont know if i am doing it right, because i keep getting the error:

no matching function for call to 'LiquidCrystal_I2C::LiquidCrystal_I2C()'

I already removed the library and installed it again, i even created a new VM and installed a fresh Arduino IDE and installed the library from the zipfile - but i keep getting the same error.

The class code (Header):

class Smart_LCD {
	private:
		LiquidCrystal_I2C lcd;
	public:
		Smart_LCD(const uint8_t &lcdAddr, const uint8_t &cols, const uint8_t &rows, const int &eepromSize);
};

The class code (CPP):

Smart_LCD::Smart_LCD(const uint8_t &lcdAddr, const uint8_t &cols, const uint8_t &rows, const int &eepromSize) {
	this->lcd = LiquidCrystal_I2C(lcdAddr, cols, rows);
	this->lcd.init();
	this->lcd.backlight();
}

I removed most of the other code, because it only gives an error in this part. Is there something wrong with the way i am creating the LiquidCrystal_I2C object? Or do i need to declare it differntly? I cant seem to find what im doing wrong.

Any help will be realy helpfull - i can upload the whole code if needed.

Okay i think i found the solution here https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=221305.0.

I changed

LiquidCrystal_I2C lcd

to

LiquidCrystal_I2C *lcd;

and changed

Smart_LCD::Smart_LCD(const uint8_t &lcdAddr, const uint8_t &cols, const uint8_t &rows, const int &eepromSize) {
    this->lcd = LiquidCrystal_I2C(lcdAddr, cols, rows);
    this->lcd.init();
    this->lcd.backlight();
}

to

this->lcd = new LiquidCrystal_I2C(lcdAddr, cols, rows);
      this->lcd->init();
      this->lcd->backlight();
}

So i needed to change the declaration of the LiquidCrystal_I2C to a pointer, and use "new" to create the LiquidCrystal_I2C and assign it to the pointer, it now compiles fine.