No matching function for call to 'Timer::Timer(int, void (&)(), bool)'

Hi, i’m fairly new to programming but i have been working on this one for about a month and a half but i keep receiving this error message

Arduino: 1.6.12 (Mac OS X), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Uno”

/Users/lucas.vanegmond/Desktop/D and t Folder/project development/GpsPrint/GpsPrint.ino: In function ‘void setup()’:
GpsPrint:71: error: no matching function for call to ‘Timer::Timer(int, void (&)(), bool)’
Timer shock_timer(30000, shock_time, true);
^
/Users/lucas.vanegmond/Desktop/D and t Folder/project development/GpsPrint/GpsPrint.ino:71:44: note: candidates are:
In file included from /Users/lucas.vanegmond/Desktop/D and t Folder/project development/GpsPrint/GpsPrint.ino:2:0:
/Users/lucas.vanegmond/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer-master/Timer.h:38:3: note: Timer::Timer()
Timer(void);
^
/Users/lucas.vanegmond/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer-master/Timer.h:38:3: note: candidate expects 0 arguments, 3 provided
/Users/lucas.vanegmond/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer-master/Timer.h:34:7: note: constexpr Timer::Timer(const Timer&)
class Timer
^
/Users/lucas.vanegmond/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer-master/Timer.h:34:7: note: candidate expects 1 argument, 3 provided
/Users/lucas.vanegmond/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer-master/Timer.h:34:7: note: constexpr Timer::Timer(Timer&&)
/Users/lucas.vanegmond/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer-master/Timer.h:34:7: note: candidate expects 1 argument, 3 provided
/Users/lucas.vanegmond/Desktop/D and t Folder/project development/GpsPrint/GpsPrint.ino: In function ‘void testInPoly()’:
GpsPrint:353: error: ‘testy’ was not declared in this scope
if( ((latitude>testy) != (latitude[j]>testy)) && (testx < (longitude[j]-longitude) * (testy-latitude) / (latitude[j]-latitude_) + longitude*) ){
^
GpsPrint:353: error: ‘testx’ was not declared in this scope
if( ((latitude>testy) != (latitude[j]>testy)) && (testx < (longitude[j]-longitude) * (testy-latitude) / (latitude[j]-latitude) + longitude) ){
^
/Users/lucas.vanegmond/Desktop/D and t Folder/project development/GpsPrint/GpsPrint.ino: In function ‘void PointTest()’:_

GpsPrint:434: error: ‘shock_timer’ was not declared in this scope
shock_timer.reset();
_ ^
exit status 1
no matching function for call to ‘Timer::Timer(int, void (&)(), bool)’
This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.
i dont know why i am receiving this message and any help would be appreciated.
Sorry the code is too big to upload it within the code tags so ive attached a file with it inside
GpsPrint.ino (10.1 KB)*_

i dont know why i am receiving this message and any help would be appreciated.

Timer shock_timer(30000, shock_time, true);

You are using syntax which is not contained in the Timer.h library. What are you trying to do, and where did you get this syntax from?

The instantiation is simply

Timer shock_timer;

I do not see any library functions with a third boolean parameter.

int every(long period, callback)
Run the 'callback' every 'period' milliseconds.
Returns the ID of the timer event.

int every(long period, callback, int repeatCount)
Run the 'callback' every 'period' milliseconds for a total of 'repeatCount' times.

int after(long duration, callback)
Run the 'callback' once after 'period' milliseconds.

int oscillate(int pin, long period, int startingValue)
Toggle the state of the digital output 'pin' every 'period' milliseconds. The pin's starting value is specified in 'startingValue', which should be HIGH or LOW.

int oscillate(int pin, long period, int startingValue, int repeatCount)
Toggle the state of the digital output 'pin' every 'period' milliseconds 'repeatCount' times. The pin's starting value is specified in 'startingValue', which should be HIGH or LOW.

int pulse(int pin, long period, int startingValue)
Toggle the state of the digital output 'pin' just once after 'period' milliseconds. The pin's starting value is specified in 'startingValue', which should be HIGH or LOW.

int stop(int id)
Stop the timer event running.

int update()
Must be called from 'loop'. This will service all the events associated with the timer.