No such file or directory compilation terminated

Hi I am using arduino software to program GPS for my RC car but my GPS code gives an error as soon as I verify the code into the arduino software it gives me error compiling I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong can someone help me please. Below is the code attached and here's the error message below:

gps.h.ino:1:21: fatal error: TinyGPS.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Error compiling.

Hi I am using arduino software to program GPS for my RC car but my GPS code gives an error as soon as I verify the code into the arduino software it gives me error compiling I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong can someone please help me please. Below is the code attached and here's the error message below:

gps.h.ino:1:21: fatal error: TinyGPS.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Error compiling.

GPS Arduino for RCCar.docx - Shortcut.zip (639 Bytes)

Did you install the TinyGPS library? If you installed it manually then you need to restart the IDE.

How do we install the TinyGPS library, I have this code I just uploaded the code in the arduino software the gps header one, I'm not sure how we restart the IDE can you help me with this sorry I'm kind of new to this software.

You need to install the library.

• Download this file: https://github.com/mikalhart/TinyGPS/archive/master.zip
  • rename it to TinyGPS.zip
  • in the Arduino IDE: Sketch>Include Library>Add .ZIP Library...
  • Select the downloaded file and click Open. There is no need to restart the Arduino IDE because you didn't manually install the library
  • Now try verifying your code again, the "No such file or directory" error should not show up now.

This is exactly the same problem for which I posted No such file or directory. As I stated in my last reply in that msg thread; I'm sure it's a bug in the IDE, we should be able to include library files in our programs where we like and not forced to put them in the .ino file!

Thank you very much Pert I really much liked the way you explained the steps, your clarity helped me solve the error, I followed your steps it worked you were right thank you very much have a nice day.

uneeth:
Thank you very much Pert I really much liked the way you explained the steps, your clarity helped me solve the error, I followed your steps it worked you were right thank you very much have a nice day.

You're welcome, glad I could help. Good luck with your car!

Ok thanks Pert.