No Upload on OEM Arduino BT-ATmega328

I recently purchased an OEM Arduino BT - ATMega328, and installed(unpacked) the IDE on my Toshiba laptop, running Windows XP-SP3, and with internal Bluetooth. Given that my Toshiba's own BT Stack creates virutal com ports, I have not installed the FTDI drivers. Not sure how I would do this without a USB cable triggering New Hardware setup on Windows XP.
I can connect to the BT board without problem and its appears to have been preloaded with a test program because the LED that I attached to Pin13 flashes every second. I have not been able to upload any sketches to the board over the BT connection. The IDE serial monitor is set for baud=115200 and I have also added "Serial.begin(115200)" to the setup() function in the blink sketch, but still no success! I have also tried various patterns of Reset button, immediately before uploading but this appears to drop the BT connection and I still get the dreaded "avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x51" error messages.
Can anyone please help?