NodeMCU crashes after running for a while

My setup is a NodeMCU ESP8266 with an LCD to display messages. The project asks my raspberry pi to connect via websocket to OBS (Capture Software) to get things like current recording/streaming time, if I am muted and so on.
(When I say it crashed because "...", I am referring to the error given by the ESP Exception Decoder.

In my first attempt, I tried to use ArduinoJSON, but it always crashed. Now I tried to host my stuff directly, so the values could be requested as plain text. But it still crashes.

The decoder says: [b][color=red]"Exception 9: LoadStoreAlignmentCause: Load or store to an unaligned address"[/color][/b]

[color=red][color=black](Here is the dump from the ESP: https://pastebin.com/dvuNFLPB)[/color][/color]

And this is my program: #include <Arduino.h>#include <ESP8266WiFi.h>#include <ESP8266HTTPClient.h> - Pastebin.com

As I said, my first try was to use ArduinoJSON to read from an json string and extract everything, but there I ran into some out-of-memory-errors....

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.